Search :
| Register

Highlights of Daily News
Thailand aims at producing 3 million automobiles a year by 2017
BANGKOK, 25 April 2014 (NNT) - The Thailand Automotive Institute is aiming to achieve a production target of 3 million vehicles annually by 2017, as set by the Industry Ministry. The institute’s new director Vichai Jirathiyuth made the declaration, adding he would also retain the institute’s main policy of pushing Thailand as the number one automobile producer among the ASEAN member countries. The Thailand Automotive Institute has projected the number of this year’s automobile production to

Summer storms to hit most parts of the country April 26-30
BANGKOK, 25 April 2014 (NNT) - The Meteorological Department has issued warnings for the North, the Northeast, as well as the central and eastern regions to be on the lookout for heavy rainfall, gusty winds and possible hailstones from the summer storm expected to hit the country this April 26-30. The department announced the weather forecast of a high pressure cell making its way over central China and expected to spread to Thailand's northeastern region on April 26 then covering the

Revenue Department expedites process of tax returns
BANGKOK, 25 April 2014 (NNT) - The Revenue Department has ordered its officers to quickly provide all personal income tax returns to taxpayers by May in a bid to bolster the economy. Director-General Suthichai Sangkamanee revealed that he has instructed Revenue officials to speed up the personal income tax return. As of now, the department has refunded at least 70 percent of these taxes and needs to refund the remaining 30 percent, which is worth a total of 20 billion baht. The move is





NBT World